The 6 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha, also known as the 6-Faced Nepali Rudraksha, is a significant and powerful bead in Hinduism and spiritual traditions. Like other Mukhi Rudrakshas, the number “6” in its name refers to the number of natural divisions or lines (Mukhis) on its surface. Here’s some information about the 6 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha:
- Appearance: The 6 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha appears as a bead with six natural divisions or faces on its surface. It is a spherical seed-like bead with six distinct lines running from one end to the other.
- Symbolism: The 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is often associated with Lord Kartikeya, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Lord Kartikeya is revered as the God of War, Wisdom, and Victory. The 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to symbolize his blessings and protection.
- Benefits: The 6 Mukhi Nepali Rudraksha is believed to possess several spiritual and healing properties. It is considered beneficial for enhancing willpower, focus, and intellect. It is also believed to promote mental clarity and decision-making abilities.
- Spiritual Significance: This Rudraksha bead is highly valued by those seeking to improve their leadership skills and boost their self-confidence. It is believed to aid in spiritual growth and inner strength.
- Wearing: The 6 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn as a pendant or bracelet, close to the skin, to experience its full benefits. It is recommended to wear it on a Monday, which is considered an auspicious day for Lord Shiva, to whom the Rudraksha beads are deeply connected.